Tuesday, July 30, 2013

tuesday topics: ten things i live for.

There are few blogs out there that I follow that do Tuesday Topics, so this week I thought I would give it a try. This weeks topic is Ten Things I live for.

One; God. Without him I'm nothing. He is my everything and who I live for.



Two; Michael. He has been the most amazing blessing in my life. There are still moments where I can't believe he is mine, but I'm so glad he is.



Three; My Family. I don't know where I would be without them.



Four; My Friends. I'm so blessed to have each one of my friends in my life whether it's my friends from school or the ones I have made while working at the church.


Five; A Good Book. I love sitting down and getting lost in a good book. I wish I had more time to read. Currently reading A Storm of Swords in the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Six; Jack. I love this dog.



Seven; Creating. I love designing. It's what I went to school for. I love sitting behind a computer and creating something out of nothing.

Eight; Being a Nerd.


Nine; Going on Adventures. I have traveled all my life and I'm always ready to go somewhere new or try something new.



Ten; Dr. Pepper. Enough said.

Life.Love.Lauren

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...