Wednesday, April 3, 2013

favorite tumblr posts from 2009

So, I thought I would do a post from my old blog on Tumblr. Here are some of my favorite posts from my Tumblr blog in 2009.

December 14, 2009

finals.
it’s finals week.
i woke up for my 7:30 a.m. final to come out on my door and almost fall. a thin layer of ice was covering everything. what a great way to start the week off.
at the moment i’m sitting in java city trying to study for my comm law final at 2.
then i don’t have another final until thursday. what i am going to do with all that free time. oh wait i know. packing, cleaning, yearbooking and studying.  but i do get to sleep in for once.
it’s just hard to believe the semester is over. were did it go? i don’t feel like i got to enjoy it.
and maddison is graduating. :(
well i must get back to studying. oh boy.


December 12, 2009



we finally won the championships!
it’s a good day to be a bearcat.
that’s number 27 he is a beast!

December 12, 2009


the people i spend my weekends with.
tower yearbook staff.

November 30, 2009

“Being a Christian is not a Sunday thing, not a “when I’m in trouble” thing, not a “when I’m sick” thing, or “when it’s Christmas” thing. It’s a 24/7 thing.” - Pastor Israel


November 23, 2009




November 2, 2009




August 12, 2009


summer at home is coming to an end.

had a bonfire last night. the last one before everyone goes back to school.
it was bittersweet.
summer at home has been fun and very unexpected. i have made some great new friends. have gotten to hangout with my brother more. been to too many shows to count.  i’ve been to springfield more then i have ever had before. and i got mono, but not a job.
i would’t change any of it. :]



July 25, 2009 



Lucky.
We put her down today. :(
She was a great dog.
And she will be missed.


July 12, 2009


“Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of His grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace. Every day should be a day of relating to God on the basis of His grace alone.” - Jerry Bridges


June, 11, 2009 


“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” - Nicole Krauss - The History of Love


May 5, 2009 - Darlin'


Italicized words are song title.  I hit shuffle on iTunes to get the titles.

Darlin’ what are we doing here?
With all this time & confussion
All seems unwell,
As we sit here on top of the World.
Sorrow
will take a little of your time
With Kindly Unspoken words.
A cadence plays to tell you
Never take friendship personal
.
Darlin’ you’re ever so inviting to some,
Their foreign language.
But you are my everything.
I just want to try make you feel my love,
Even if is just for a moment.
I find you a beautiful disaster,
About to collapse,
Trying to catch my only hope
On the unwinding cable car of this love.
Is this really our real life fairytale?
And you keep saying
I am your Miss Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...